Get the competitive edge without the expense of buying, installing, and maintaining a PBX.
Hosted PBX puts you on the enterprise level
Enhance your PBX experience with features like a virtual receptionist, toll-free numbers, advanced greetings, customizable voicemail, voicemail to email, electronic fax, and call-answering mobility. Never miss a call thanks to multiple-device ringing capability. Combined with advanced call screening features, this allows critical calls to reach you – no matter what.
Powerful and affordable
Our Hosted PBX solution delivers powerful features, flexibility, scalability and automation, with significant cost savings when compared to a traditional PBX.
Less to buy and maintain
- Up-front capital expense is minimal. No need to own, purchase, install or maintain your own PBX core.
- No more technology obsolescence
- A simplified infrastructure – access local, long distance, toll-free, and the Internet via the same circuit.
- Phone system change order charges are eliminated.
- High-end features without a high-end price tag
- Scale up or down, based on your business needs – pay for only what’s needed.
- Free on-net and branch-to-branch calling
- Predictable monthly communications expenses
- Savings on trunks, toll-free numbers and long distance range from 15% to 50% or more every month.
- Fixed cost or metered long distance
- Reduced IT staff time commitments
Wherever you are
Easily add stations or provide services to geographically-dispersed locations and/or telecommuters.
Network with other locations with ease.
One big, happy PBX
All users and locations are members of the same “virtual” IP-PBX – and regardless of size or the number of calls received, a busy tone is never returned to prospects or customers.
Soft phone flexibility
Improve productivity for mobile employees, as all features can be extended through the use of laptop-resident soft phones. Flexibly route business calls to any phone anywhere in the world.
Disaster recovery options ensure you are always up and running.
Web-based service management interfaces make certain tasks (e.g. moves, adds and changes, voice mail greeting changes, call forwarding treatments and destinations) easier for support staff and end users.