Avaya IP Office
The solution is Avaya IP Office. IP Office is easy to deploy or upgrade, use and manage, scales for one site or multiple offices, and features world-class customer engagement and effective team engagement solutions. The newest release features:
Improves Employee Productivity
- Keep employees instantly in touch with one single number
- Enable staff to work remotely with the same communications options as when they’re in the office
- Allow employees to use any mobile or home phone number as an office phone extension
- Encourage working from home to prevent “presenteeism” — loss of productivity caused by employees who come to work sick, can’t perform at their potential and pass along germs.
Save on Costs
- IP Office has on average 25% lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than comparable solutions, according to a recent Tolly Group report.
- Handle more calls with fewer people on staff with self-service options for customers.
- Lower mobile phone and telecommuter long-distance charges by routing calls through your system.
- Rely on a built-in conferencing bridge to eliminate the need for expensive third-party conferencing systems.
- Take advantage of more flexible and lower cost IP-based voice network options.
- Reduce TCO and stay current with the latest updates for the most scalable, cost-effective solution.
Helps you Engage with Customers Better
- Calls get through quickly to the right person — IP Office has powerful skills-based routing options to get calls to the right person even if that person is remote.
- Go beyond voice by adding web chat, email and fax seamlessly with IPO Contact Center.
- Get reporting tools to show you how well your business is supporting your customers