How to Choose the Best VoIP Phone System For Your Business
When choosing a VoIP solution for your next business phone system you don’t want to go for the cheapest monthly fee and set yourself up at a disadvantage.
Here is a quick checklist of questions to ask and things to consider when looking at a new Cloud VoIP solution for your next phone system. Knowing what questions to ask and what to consider will benefit you today and also in the future.
- Can employees bring their VoIP phone with them or are they tied down to your office with it?
- Local support. If you have issues, who do you call and where are they located?
- Features – What’s included? Do you have to pay extra for auto attendants, music on hold, queueing, ring groups, paging etc?
- Mobility – Does the provider have a mobile app and is it included?
- Is there a contract? What’s the cost to add or remove users?
- Can a single user have 2 phones? Being able to share one user among multiple phones (home, office etc,) and not paying additional user fees is beneficial.
- Will the phones work with another provider?
- Can you keep your current phone numbers? Can you order new and toll free numbers?
- What support is there for analog devices (fax machine, credit card machines, security systems etc. ?
Ask the right questions and choose a system that will benefit you today and also the future. If you have questions contact us!
TECH TIP TUESDAY: Voicemail Transcription Is A Modern Day Time-Saving Solution
Voicemail transcription is a modern day tool for business professionals who want to be able to review and respond to their voicemails more quickly, improve response times and efficiency in business operations. It’s beneficial for several reasons including saving time, improving response times, avoiding mistakes mishearing important details, and allow you to receive important messages while you work remotely.
Watch this month’s Tech Tip at the link below.
Happy Sweet 16th Anniversary Adriana!
If you have ever called Teleco then most likely you have spoken to Adriana or Adrie, as we like to call her. Adrie juggles a lot of things for us like scheduling all our repair and project orders, keeping the technicians organized on where they need to be and when, working with all our accounts that we do sub-contractor work for, volunteering on our health and safety committee, as well as answering the phones and being the beautiful voice of Teleco
She is the first to help with any Teleco event or initiative we do and we can always count on her. Having Adrie a part of Team Teleco is a matter of utmost pride and gratitude. Her loyalty and hard work have set an example for everyone in our organization. Not only is she a committed employee but also an extraordinary human being.
Thank you for being a part of Team Teleco and someone whom we can always count on! Read Adrie’s staff bio here!
New Payment Portal
We are excited to announce a new technology that we are making available to you called the Teleco Payments Portal. We encourage you to take advantage of this improved, efficient and cost saving way of working together. We are investing in this technology to ensure we can continue to give you the best pricing, service and value available.
Our New Payments Portal is the perfect way to:
- View and print your current invoices
- Pay your invoices by credit card
- Access Invoice history and payment history
- Schedule future payments
Look for your chance in August to start using this efficient new way of working together!