What is SIP?
SIP trunking is a voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
This is the future of telephony!
TELECO will provide your business with highly reliable SIP trunks from our Canadian supplier depending on your location. At TELECO we believe that all businesses, large and small, should have access to the latest technological advancements. We are leveling the playing field by offering excellent pricing on SIP telephone lines. We support multiple locations for E911, direct numbers and SIP lines with any number of trunks.
- Cost saving for SIP lines;
- More choice for dial tone providers;
- Fixed operating costs are lowered;
- Reduce local and long distance charges;
- Eliminate long distance intra-office costs;
- Maximize return on your IP investment;
- Do not pay for lines you are not using;
- Work from anywhere you have Internet;
- Smoothly integrate phones at new locations;
- Scalability – increase or decrease capacity quickly to meet business needs
- Fully redundant 100% VoIP network ensures business continuity at all times;
- Your organization’s geographic locations and remote workers can be consolidated;
- Network consolidation – no need for both telephone trunks and an Internet connection.
Limitations of Liability
Iristel’s terms of service limit and disclaim liability related to VoIP 911 service, so please read these carefully. For a complete description of our VoIP 911 service, please see Iristel’s terms of service at www.iristel.ca/911.