Teleco Provides Customers With a Technology Plan for Continued OperationsTHUNDER BAY, ON – August 2020 – Teleco, a leading managed technology services provider (MTSP), announced today that the company is building technology plans for businesses to continue to operate through the pandemic. Teleco begins by evaluating an organization’s existing technology and then creates a plan to maximize operations and employee productivity with the proper technology that supports both remote and on-site workers. While more restrictions may be on the horizon, there is no reason why most businesses cannot adapt and thrive, especially when they have a strong technology plan. “We are in unprecedented times, but this doesn’t mean businesses can’t continue thriving,” stated Penny Belluz, Director of Operations of Teleco. “With a shift in approach and proper technology, a business can set itself up for successful continued operations.” Our technology plan is a simplified solution and consists of five main components.
- Ensure Effective Voice Communication Not all business phone systems are created equal. Many small to mid-sized businesses that use older systems faced severe challenges sending their employees home with the expectation to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees. On the other hand, those companies that leverage today’s cloud voice technology experienced a much easier and seamless transition.
- Cybersecure the Home Office With 45% of home office PCs being infected with malware most companies’ critical information are at risk. Protecting home office PCs must be done with the same due diligence as PCs in the office. Cyber attacks are at an all-time high and hackers are preying on remote workers with greater frequency since the pandemic started.
- Proper Remote Workforce Management Teleco is a premier Member of Technology Assurance Group, organization of leading managed technology services providers (MTSPs) in the United States and Canada representing $500 million in products and services. As a result, Teleco possess the proper techniques and processes to successfully manage a remote workforce. In return, Teleco teaches its customers these best practices so they can be successful in maximizing the performance of remote employees.
- Make Sure Home Office is Functional One of the best practices for managing a remote team is to meet over video conferencing as frequently as possible, instead of just via phone call. Employers need to make sure that employees have a functional home office with a PC/laptop that has a camera and mic to get the most out of videoconferencing meetings. Some employees also need access to a Printer/Scanner, in case the office is not fully paperless, yet.
- Provide Necessary Collaboration Tools. Without being in physical proximity, employees must rely on collaborative tools like Microsoft Teams, video conferencing and instant messaging more than ever before, so these solutions need to be carefully selected so that they integrate well. Microsoft Teams comes with all of those features already built-in but employees need to know how to get the most out of it. “Teleco custom-tailors technology plans to meet specific needs for continued operations,” commented Penny Belluz. “We’re taking a leadership position in the face of our current collective predicament, and proactively helping our customers persevere through restrictions or reopening guidelines.”
ABOUT TELECOTELECO is a locally owned technology company committed to delivering specialized solutions (on premise PBX, VoIP, hosted & SIP services, managed IT services) and products since 1985. Today TELECO designs, installs and maintains all major technology solutions for any size business including on premise PBX telephone systems, VoIP, Hosted and SIP Services, Video Conferencing, IT Managed Services, Surveillance Security Solutions, Point-to-Point Networking Solutions and Structured Data Cabling. This also encompasses overhead paging systems, point to point wireless applications, apartment entry systems and system relocation’s. We don’t just sell products we help you implement technology to enhance your business. This philosophy and technology portfolio creates a one-stop solution and provides the convenience of a single point of contact for all your technology needs. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
August 21, 2020 Categories: